This was another requested tutorial, based on a look in my review for the Sleek i-Divine Eye Shadow Palette, in "The Original".
The first time I had done this look was in the car, with my fingers, and it was rushed and hap-hazard. I was just excited to use the colors. When recreating this look, I used brushes, different lighting, my skin is tanner and my camera quality is better. That being said, the eye shadow and the look as a whole will look totally different.
That being said, here are pictures and all the products I used!
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Mac Kohl Power Eye Pencil, "Feline"
- Sleek iDivine Eye Shadow Palette, "The Original"
- Sephora Volumizing Mascara
- Mac Cremeblend Blush, "Joie-de-Vivre"
- Mac Mineralize Skin Finish, "Comfort" "By Candelight"
- L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick, "Fairest Nude"
- Mac Lipglass, "Flurry of Fun"
- Sigma SS219
- Sigma SS252
- Mac 224
- Mac 239
- Mac 129
- Sigma SS187