First thing, I hate the face photo above but it was the only full face photo I had that really showed the blue lol.Second, I started my blog right after I had filmed and posted my second birthstone look, so this is the first of the birthstones to make it to the blog!
This is for March, which is "Aquamarine"... it's a silver to barely midtone blue shimmery gradient on the lid and a dark blue liner on the bottom lash and then a super neutral face and lip.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Mac Paint Pot, "Bare Study"
- Milani Liqui'Fye Eye Pencil, "02 Silver"
- Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer Palette
- Coastal Scents 88 Eye Shadow Palette
- L'Oreal HIP Gel Liner, blue
- Mac Kohl Power Eye Pencil, "Feline"
- Maybelline Colossal Mascara
- Mac Mineralize Skin Finish, "Comfort"
- Benefit "Georgia"
- Mac Liberty of London Lipstick, "Peachstock"
- Mac Dazzleglass, "She-Zam"
- Target Medium Eye Shadow Brush
- Mac 224
- Sigma SS275
- Kat Von D smudge brush
- Sigma SS187
- Mac 109