Why? Because whenever I think "Diamonds" I think Marilyn Monroe and "Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend". I did put a little bit of a twist on it by adding a slight shimmer to the middle of the lid, and didn't keep it completely matte.
I was also inspired by a Chanel ad for their new Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss. It's probably my favorite ad of the year I've seen so far. It's stunning...
Anyways, here is the tutorial, and all the products mentioned in the video!
Marilyn Monroe / Chanel Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss Ad
- Mac Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 Foundation (NC25), Fix +, Mac 130 Brush
- Mac Studio Fix Concealer (NC 30), Sigma Small Concealer Brush
- Smashbox Under Eye Brightener
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Mac Mylar Eye Shadow, Loew Cornell Maxine's Mops 1/2 Brush
- Coastal Scents 88 Eye Shadow Warm Palette, Mac 239 Brush, Sigma SS222 Brush, Mac 224 Brush
- Urban Decay Yeyo Pigment, Loew Cornell Maxine's Mops 1/4 Brush
- Buxom Leatherette Gel Liner, Lash Lining Brush
- L'Oreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tipped Liner
- Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara, Ardell 116 Eye lashes
- Brown Eye Liner
- Coastal Scents 88 Eye Shadow Warm Palette, Sigma Large Domed Brush (Contouring)
- Benefit Dandelion, Mac Joie De Vivre Cremeblend Blush, Sigma SS168
- Mac Studio Fix Powder to set, Sigma SS150 Powder Brush
- OCC Lip Tar NSFW (Not Safe For Work), Lip Brush, Mac Dare To Wear Lipglass Bold & Brash