This is the completed Atlanta Thrashers look, which I mentioned in a FOTD a while back. I actually loved the way this one came out... I thought it was very fall, with still a pop of color and made having a rainbow eye extremely wearable.
Atlanta's team colors are Atlanta Midnight Blue, Thrasher Ice Blue, Georgia Bronze, Capitol Copper, Peachtree Gold and White.
I mostly based it off of their logo and how the Bronze, Copper and Gold swoop together on the wing and sort of make a rainbow-y effect on the lid. Under the eye there's the blue, going from dark to light from the outside to the inner corner. I thought it all pulled together well and made a very toned down, neutral rainbow without there having to be bright yellows, pinks or greens which can be hard to pull off in the daytime.
This look can then be taken further with a heavier hand and more deep colors if you wish to do so at a game.
(sidenote: if you look really close you can see the reflection of my window on my eye... physics!)
Anyways, here are the products I used:
- Mac Rubenesque Paint Pot
- Sleek iDivine Eye Shadow Palette, Original. Loew Cornell 3/8 Maxine's Mop (purchased here)
- Sleek iDivine Eye Shadow Palette, Storm. Loew Cornell 3/8 Maxine's Mop
- Mac Cranberry Eye Shadow. Mac 217, Mac 224
- Skin Toned Powder, Sigma E15
- Rimmel Soft Kohl, White
- Mac Petrol Blue Pearlglide Intense Eye Liner
- Sleek iDivine Eye Shadow Palette, Original. Loew Cornel 1/4 Maxine's Mop
- L'Oreal Lineur Intense
- Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara
- Benefit Hoola, Sigma F25
- Mac Comfort Mineralize Skin Finish, Sigma SS187
- Nars Orgasm, Sigma SS168
- Mac By Candelight Mineralize Skin Finish, Sigma F35
- L'Oreal Lipstick, Fairest Nude
- Urban Decay Ultra Glide Lipgloss, Deep