So, like in the previous post, this is the second of the 2 San Jose Sharks tutorials I did tonight.
This one is obviously the more bold of the two, being a bright teal on the lid and then smoked out with a black. The inner corner has a nice shimmery light green which isn't being picked up on camera (sorry :/)
There are major lashes going on as well, since I put on two pairs of lashes tonight.
The face was kept neutral with a slight orange lip.
The team colors are Deep Pacific Teal, Burnt Orange, Black and White.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Liner, Flipside
- Nyx ESB01
- Mac Pigment, Teal. Loew Cornelle 3/8 Brush, Mac 224
- Urban Decay Pigments, Shattered, Graffiti. Benefit Lust Duster, Snow Bunny. Loew Cornelle 3/8 brush.
- Sleek Storm, Loew Cornelle 3/8 Brush. Mac 224. Sigma Small Tapered Blending Brush
- Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil, Milk.
- Benefit Moon Doggie Lust Duster, Mac 213.
- L'Oreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tipped Liquid Liner
- Mac Feline Kohl Power Eye Pencil
- Milani Liqui'Fye Eye Pencil, Aqua. Mac Undercurrent Pearlglide Intense Eye Liner.
- Rimmell Glam Eyes, Benefit Bad Gal Lash, Nyx Doll Eye Volume, Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion, Cover Girl Exact Eye Lights Black Pearl Water Proof.
- Ardell 105 & Ardell 305 Lashes
- Mac Pro Longwear Foundation, Sephora Professionel Foundation Brush
- Nyx Rose Petal Creme Blush
- Mac Studio Fix Powder
- Mac Shell Pearl Beauty Powder, Sigma 168
- Benefit Hoola, Sigma F35
- Bobbi Brown Pale Yellow Setting Powder, Mac 109.
- Mac Euro Beat Dazzleglass, Lush & Bright Lip Gelée, So Bad Dare To Wear Lipglass