Here's the latest NHL look based on the Calgary Flames.
Their colors are Red, Gold, Black and White.
Instead of going a bright red and gold look, I toned it down and made it glowy and warm. Good for everyday :)
Keep reading after the jump for a list of products and more pics!
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Maybelline Clear Brow Gel
- Mac Rubenesque Paint Pot
- Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil, Milk
- Mac Ricepaper Eyeshadow, Loew Cornelle 3/8
- Mac Woodwinked Eyeshadow, Loew Cornelle 3/8
- Mac 217 (to blend)
- Mac Cranberry Eyeshadow, Mac Louder Please Eyeshadow, Mac 217
- Mac Glamour Check! Eyeshadow, Mac 217
- Mac 224 (to blend)
- Face Powder, Mac 227
- Maybelline Cool Effects Eye Shadow Stick, Cold As Ice
- Buxom Leatherette Gel Liner, Sigma SS209
- Mascara of choice
- Brown Liner of Choice
- Mac Joie De Vivre Creamblend Blush
- Face Powder, Contour
- Covergirl Lipstain, 415