I'm on a roll this week. 3 Tutorials in one week? It's unheard of lol.
Anyways, this is #7 in the NHL tutorials and it also serves as a great Halloween look since it's BOLD. I mean red, black and smokey. Definitely not an everyday thing (at least for me).
The team is the Carolina Hurricanes, team colors being red, black and white (duh).
It can be used for vampires, or any school event if your school colors are red and black.
I loved how it turned out, I hope you do too!
Follow the link for a full list of products :D
- Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer
- Nyx Milk Jumbo Eye Pencil
- Kat Von D Love & Fury Palette
- Sigma Concealer Brush
- Hot Topic Red Eye Shadow/Coastal Scents 88 Matte Palette. Loew Cornelle 3/8 Brush. Mac 224
- Sigma 222, matte black (From palette)
- False Lashes
- L'Oreal Carbon Intense Black Liner (felt tipped)
- Milani Liqui'Fye Metallic Pencil, Silver
- Mac Feline Kohl Power Eye Pencil
- Face Powder, Mac 227
- Favorite gloss to finish :)