Oh hey there long lost Chicago Blackhawks/Thanksgiving Makeup Tutorial blog post. How's it going??
So this was originally for Thanksgiving. I looked at the team colors for Chicago (red, white and black) and thought, "well, my last one was allllll red, black and white" so I decided to go more earthy and based on the logo itself (which can be seen below). The feathers were really what I based it on, and then I took the red and made it less... bright, more wearable. I was going to say "Native American Inspired" but meh, it wasn't really.
I added in some glitter to make it more fun and something you can wear just generically into the holidays, parties, games etc.
So follow the link to see more photos the full list of products I used :)
- Nyx Eyeshadow Base, ESB03
- Benefit Creaseless Cream Eye Shadow "Stiletto"
- Urban Decay Eye Shadow "Halfbaked", Mac 239
- Mac Eye Shadow "Cranberry", Mac 239
- Urban Decay Eye Shadow "Buck", Sigma 217
- Mac Eye Shadow "Cranberry" and "Glamour Check!" Mac 217
- Face Powder, Mac 227
- Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil "Milk"
- Nyx Glitter Cream Pallet "One Night In Luxy 012"
- Urban Decay 24/7 Liner "Zero" and "Covet"
- Mascara of choice
- Benefit Hoola, Sigma F25. Mac "Comfort" Mineralize Skin Finish, Sigma 187
- Nars "Orgasm" blush, Sigma 168
- Mac "Viva Glam V" Lipstick
- OCC Lip Tar, "Vintage" and "NSFW"
- Clinique "Sunset" Lip Gloss
- Mac "Dark Deed" Venomous Villains Lipstick