This one I sort of wandered through and I actually like how it turned out.
Colorado's colors are Steel Blue, Burgundy, White, Black and Silver.
Made it sort of cut creasey by adding the burgundy in the crease and leaving the lid very light.
I used all new products on this look and I ended up enjoying them all (Too Face Enchanted Glamourland palette and UD Book of Shadows 3 NYC, mainly, and some Nars Laguna).
More photos and a full list of products after the jump! :D
- Mac Pro Longwear Foundation, "NC 25"
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- NYX Eye Shadow Base, "ESB 01"
- Urban Decay Eye Shadow "Uzi", Sigma 252
- Too Faced Eye Shadow "Ooh and Ahh", Sigma 252
- Urban Decay Eye Shadow "Money" and "Radium", Sigma 252
- Urban Decay Eye Shadow "Last Call", Mac 217, Mac 224
- Face Powder, Mac 227
- Bobbi Brown Longwear Gel Eyeliner "Black", Sigma Fine Liner Brush
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil, "Zero"
- Fresh Supernova Mascara
- Nars "Laguna" Bronzer, Sigma F25
- Nars "Orgasm" Blush, Sigma 168
- Stila Lipgloss "Majesty"