I haven't done a FOTD in a while. Today though I decided to post the face that I did using the new Mac products from the Bloggers' Obsessions collection, Jealousy Wakes, Parisian Skies and Hocus Pocus.
I did an emerald green to blue shadow with a smokey crease.
The face I added some bronzer on the cheeks and the lips nude.
List of products are after the jump!
Eyeshadow Base: Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk, blended onto the the lid, up to the crease, to help the colors pop a little more.
- Using a flat paddle shaped brush (Mac 239, Loew Cornelle 3/8, Sigma E55), pack Jealousy Wakes onto the inner half of the lid, up to the crease. Flip the brush over and pack Parisian Skies onto the outer half of the lid, up to the crease. Blend the middle so it gradients from green to blue.
- Using a blending brush (Mac 217, Sigma E35), blend Hocus Pocus into the outer V and into the crease using windshield wiper motions.
- Using a small pencil brush (Mac 219, Sigma E30), use Vanilla Pigment by Mac and pac a little of it into the inner most corner as a highlight.
- Using a different blending brush (Mac 224, Sigma E40), blend Mac's Mylar eye shadow under the brow as a highlight and down into the crease to help blend down the smokey eye.
- For liner and mascara, use whichever liquid liner and mascara you choose.
Liner: Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Covet. Set with Jealousy Wakes, using a Mac 219.
The rest of my face was using a bronzer, Mac's Mineralize Skin Finish in Comfort on my cheek, and wherever the sun naturally hits the face.
Lips I used a nude gloss, Mac's Kissable Lip Color in Super.