For this tutorial I basically experimented with one of my previously least favorite products EVER. The Nyx Glitter Cream Eye Palettes were horrid before I sort of figured out how to use them. They're still not perfect, but I understand them more. That's the key right, understanding?
Anyways, I came up with this look for the Nashville Predators, whose colors are Blue, Gold and White.
Since I already have a blue and gold look for other teams, I focused mainly on the blue, but I did highlight under the brow with a nice light gold.
The rest of the face is super neutral, with a just glossy lip.
I hope you enjoy! Products and photos are after the jump, as always :)
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Painterly Paint Pot
- L'Oreal HIP Gel Liner, Midnight Blue. Sigma E60
- Mac Deep Truth Eye Shadow. Loew Cornelle 3/8 brush. Sigma E35
- Mac Idol Eyes Eye Shadow. Loew Cornelle 3/8 brush.
- NYX Glitter Cream Eye Shadow Palette, Ocean Breeze, Ice Queen
- NYX blue eye liner
- Mac Ricepaper Eye Shadow
- Too Faced Pillow Talk Lip Gloss