Last year I did a 4th of July NOTW post, I might do one again this year but for now I have a tutorial.
This is formally for the Montreal Canadiens, and is my next NHL tutorial.
But, their colors are Red, White and Blue and it looked patriotic and summery enough that I decided to also have it multitask as an Independence Day makeup.
What I did was a navy blue flicked liner over a shimmery white lid, a very evened out face and a nice bright red lip.
I don't ordinarily use blue liner so it was sort of fun to do this!
Products are after the jump as always. Enjoy!
- Nyx White Eyeshadow Base
- Sleek Storm Palette (for brows), Real Techniques Angled Brush
- Mac Vanilla Pigment, Real Techniques Eye Shadow Brush (paddle shaped). Real Techniques Deluxe Crease to blend
- Kat Von D Love & Fury Palette, Albino Eye Shadow, Real Techniques paddle eye shadow Brush
- Urban Decay Yeyo Pigment, Real Techniques paddle eye shadow Brush
- Sleek Storm Palette, matte skintone shadow & dark brown matte shadow, Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush. Real Techniques Domed Shadow Brush to blend.
- Skin toned matte highight color, Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush
- Mac Reflects Pearl Glitter, Real Techniques eye shadow brush
- L'Oreal HIP Midnight Blue gel liner, Real Techniques Pixel Perfect Eye Liner brush.
- Mac Petrol Blue Pearlglide Intense Eye Liner
- Mascara, Ardell 305 Half Lashes
- Sally Hansen Beaming Cream Blush
- Nars Orgasm Blush, Real Techniques Blush Brush
- Benefit Georgia
- Mac Rose Ole Special Reserve Highlight Powder, Real Techniques Contour Brush
- Mac Whirl Lip Liner
- OCC Lip Tar NSFW, Vintage
- Mac Bold & Brash Dare To Wear Lipglass
- Hot Topic Red Eye Shadow