Since today was my first day of school for the semester, I thought I'd share what I wore makeup wise.
This wasn't filmed today... it was actually filmed like 2 weeks ago, but this is the makeup that I ended up applying.
This video though was actually me experimenting with my camera for the first time while filming a tutorial type video. I still have lots of things to explore about my camcorder, so I decided that I would just film myself doing my makeup.
I ended up with a soft pink and purple eye, which has color but isn't too bold and is something I would totally wear to school, regardless of if I were in high school or not. I would also wear this to work, if I worked at a regular desk type job. I mean I wear this to my job all the time, but even if I had a grown-up job, I'd still wear this as my pop of color for the week.
Photos and a list of products are after the jump!
- Mac Studio Fix Concealer, Samantha Chapman Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Mac Chilled On Ice Paint Pot
- Sleek iDivine Original Palette - Pink shadow & Purple shadow, Loew Cornelle 1/2 brush. Mac 224. Mac 217.
- Mac Parfait Amour Eyeshadow, Mac 217
- Mac Shadowy Lady, Blackberry Eyeshadows. Sigma E35.
- Mac Mylar Eyeshadow. Mac 224.
- Bobbi Brown Gel Liner "Black Ink". Sigma Liner Brush
- Urban Decay 24/7 Liner "Ransom"
- Mac Feline Kohl Power Eye Pencil
- Nars Orgasm Blush, Real Techniques Multi Task Brush
- Nars Laguna Bronzer, Multi Task Brush
- Illamasqua Furore, Mac 224.
- Nars Dolce Vita Velvet Matte Lip Pencil
- Mac Strange Potion Lip Glass