I've been preparing for the fall by reaching for all of those chic neutral nail colors. As well as one bold, dark red, which was my most recent NOTW post.
Other than that, you can probably guess some of my favorites based on what I've purchased this month.
Without further ado... here's the list!
- Nyx Sweetheart Mega Shine Lip Gloss paired with Mac Viva Glam Cyndi or Mac Hot Tahiti lipsticks
- Illamasqua Furore Pure Pigment - for a slightly champagne-y highlight on the tops of cheek bones
- Clinique loose bronzer (which isn't on their website, so I'm assuming doesn't exist in their line anymore) - for a more bronze but not over the top highlight on the tops of cheek bones
- Nars Laguna Bronzer
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer - mostly for contouring, but also a more natural looking bronzer
- Bare Minerals Warmth - for a very natural looking bronzed blush color
- Laura Mercier Translucent Powder
- Matte brown and black shadows to fill in brows, with a small eye shadow brush or an angled brush
- OPI All A-Bordeaux The Sled!
- China Glaze Ingrid
- Butter London Fash Pack
- OPI You Don't Know Jacques
- Sephora by OPI Metro Chic
- Bath and Body Works Fresh Picked Strawberries
- Bath and Body Works Foaming Hand Soaps
- Pretty Little Liars (Mainly Spencer... she's been the inspiration to my nails this month!)
I hope you all had a fabulous July... I'm SO ready for fall but also ready for August, since at the end of August it's my birthday!
I turn 21 on the 23rd and am more than excited for obvious reasons hahaha. What can I say? It's sort of the last thing you really look forward to and count down to, age wise, before you turn 30, right?
Nonetheless, I have something exciting in store for my birthday (well not THAT exciting, but more like a big 'Thank you!' to you all), YouTube/Blog wise and am excited about sharing with you when I have all the details sorted out.
So, happy summer! For those of you starting school in 2 weeks like I am, I hope you're all ready for school!