I was browsing Tumblr and saw this gorgeous multi-liner picture. It was extreme, metallic and amazing and then it hit me. I should do that with glitter. And I also realized that it would be perfect for the next NHL tutorial for the New Jersey Devils. I didn't want to try and incorporate red into an eye look via shadow again, so I went with glitter.
New Jersey's colors are Red, White and Black so I went with a red, white glitter liner paired over a black liner in a very non-subtle, not neutral, not everyday makeup. It might be more wearable if you do this with smaller chunks for the liner, but I like glitter so I went all out. This is for sure a game day look.
If you're into school spirit this will be good for that too.
Without further ado, here are is the tutorial! Photos and products are after the jump as always :)
- Nyx White Eyeshadow Base: ESB 01
- Kat Von D "Albino" e/s from Love and Fury Palette. Loew Dornelle 3/8, angled brush
- skin tone powder / face powder. 3/8 brush, Mac 217
- Hot Topic Red e/s, liner brush
- Blinc liquid eyeliner
- Duo eyelash glue
- Mac Reflects Pearl
- Mac Red Glitter, small angled brush
- Urban Decay Zero
- Studio Fix Foundation, Real Techniques Stippling Brush
- Bare Minerals Matte, fluffy brush
- Benefit Miss Popularity powder highlighter
- Mac Bite of an Apple blush, Sigma F10 blush
- Benefit Hoola sigma ss168
- Mac Myth lipstick
- Neutrogena Moistureshine Lip Gloss 20 Dreamy