Long time no tutorial :) Next installment of the NHL Series - New York Islanders.
Their colors are royal blue, orange and white. I was definitely stuck for a while as to what to do with orange and blue, since they're so not colors that I would use.
I ended up with this blue and orange smokey eye though, that I quite enjoy.
It's something that's good for fall as well as for game days. I hope you like it as much as I do. :)
More photos and a list of products are after the jump!
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- NYX Eye Shadow Base, White
- Annabelle Studio Eye Shadow, Reverie
- Mac Eye Shadow, Contrast
- Mac Eye Shadow, Brown Script
- Mac Pigment, Pink Bronze
- Mac Eye Shadow, Blanc Type
- Mac Glitter, Reflects Pearl
- liner/mascara of choice