To continue with my current tutorial theme, I have the next NHL Tutorial, for the New York Rangers. Their colors are red, blue and white, so I did basically a brighter version of the red, blue and white Colorado Avalanche tutorial I did, and incorporated some of the newer things I've accumulated since the summer.
I actually really quite like how this turned out, and got a lot of compliments on it the day I wore it out to work.
Product list is after the jump!
Product List!- UDPP
- NYX eye shadow base, ESB01 (white)
- Kat Von D Metal Orchestra palette (shimmery white, first bright blue next to the white), Loew Cornelle 3/8 brush
- Inglot 322 (bright matte blue)
- MUFE Purple 92, Mac 217
- Hot TOpic Red shadow, ELF crease brush
- Bobbi Brown Gel Liner, Sigma liner brush
- Mac Sense Of Style liner (dark blue)
- Mac Petticoat MSF, ELF Blush Brush
- Nars Dolce Vita lipgloss