I always find it hard to incorporate red tones into an eye shadow look, and then find it hard to vary color placement when it comes to a smokey eye so I hope this is just a little different than the other smokey looks I've done. It's also not as bold as some smokey looks can be so it's a little bit more wearable than your standard smokey eye.
I hope you all enjoy... a full list of products is after the jump!
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- NYX Eye Shadow Base (skin tone)
- Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow "Stiletto"
- Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette "Midnight 15", "Vanilla". Mac 239.
- Mac Carbon e/s. Mac 239, Mac 224
- Mac Cranberry e/s. Mac 226.
- skintoned powder to blend
- Black liner of choice
Then I kept the skin and face neutral :)