Back into videos with a tutorial :)I was requested to do a Stanford University inspired tutorial a really long time ago. Their colors are Cardinal Red and White. I did a red and white tutorial a while back as well as a red smokey eye so I wanted to do something red and black, but not a really normal red and black look.
This turned into a more velvety red over a black - sort of True Blood's Pam inspired or a night out sort of look.
Products are listed after the jump!
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Mac Painterly Paint Pot
- Black base (I used Cover Girl's cream black shade stick)
- Sleek Matte Skin Tone shadow from the Storm Palette
- Sleek Matte Black shadow from the Storm Palette
- Sleek Crandberry Frosty shadow from the Storm Palette
- Hot Topic Matte Red Shadow
- Mac Nylon Eye Shadow
- Stila Stingray Smudge Stick Liner