Actually, the rest of the tutorials for the NHL series are all having to do with blue so... we'll see how that goes lol.
For Toronto, I focused mostly on blues and darker blues. I ended up with something very shimmery and smokey and kept the rest of the face very neutral :)
The video will be posted here as soon as it's up!
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Mac Painterly Paint Pot
- NYX Black Bean Jumbo Eye Shadow Pencil
- Mac White Frost Pigment
- Mac Contrast Eye Shadow
- Mac Mauvement Pigment
- Mac Blanc Type Eye Shadow
- Stila Stingray Liner
- Mac Carbon Eye Shadow
- Milani Liqui'fye Mechanical Liner Blue
- Tarte Exposed Blush
- NYC Sunny Bronzer
- Too Faced Candlelight Glow Highlighter