By the way, I have about 5 other NOTWs that I hadn't posted before these April ones, but I wanted to get these up on time so they'd be appropriately posted.
I got in the mood for the ombre look on my nails recently. Not on each individual nail, but ombre as a whole on my hand. I definitely wanted to do it with blue, as I had a purple one on my nails earlier (which I'll post soon I promise!), and I definitely wanted something holo, so I went into my holo drawer and picked out my favorite blue holo polishes.
Here are the colors I picked:
- Thumb: Nail Nation 3000 #11 Max-A-Million - really pale light blue with a strong linear holo
- Index: China Glaze 2Nite - cool medium blue linear holo
- Middle: Jindie Nails Blue Ivy - bright medium blue holo with a very slight almost linear scattered holo
- Ring: Hits No Olimpo Apolo - deep blue almost linear scattered holo.
- Pinky: Chirality Polish Quarks - dark navy/purple almost linear scattered holo.
Aside from the China Glaze, the rest are pretty readily available on Indie stockists such as Llarowe, Harlow & Co, Mei Mei Signatures, or directly off of their own store, like Chirality.