SoHotRightNail has become one of my biggest nail inspirations on Instagram. I found her through Blair (JuicyStar07) and was totally sucked in to her page after Blair posted a manicure she did on her little sister.
Basically what this manicure is, is super girly and pink everything. What SoHotRightNail did originally in her design was some glitter and strawberries on Blair's little sister. Later, like a few months later, she did a different manicure on Remi Nelson, Blair's friend, with roses. So I sort of combined the two to get to this. I also added a cupcake on my index finger.
Here are the polishes I used:
- Pink creme - OPI Pink Friday
- Dark pink - OPI Strawberry Margarita
- Dark pink glitter - Zoya Kissy
- Light pink glitter - OPI Teenage Dream
- Red - OPI Color So Hot It Berns
- Dark Red (roses) - Deborah Lippmann Single Ladies
- Greens - OPI Jade Is The New Black, Color Club Rebel Debutante, OPI Fiercely Fiona
- Yellow - Color Club Almost Famous
Using various nail art brushes and dotting tools, I was able to make all of these designs. They're fairly simple - it's just creating small shapes and layering colors :)